Naval Dockyard Apprentice Online Application Form 2018
Name of post: Trade Apprentice Recruitment
Short Information: Naval Dockyard Mumbai invites online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of various posts of 318 Trade Apprentice. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 02-09-2018
- Last Date for Apply Online: 21-09-2018
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee Online: N/A
- Exam Date: December 2018
- For General/OBC: 0/-(NO Application Fee)
- For SC/ST/OBC: 0/-(NO Application Fee)
- All Category Female:0/- (NO Application Fee)
Vacancy Details: Total no. Of Post 318
- General: 194
- OBC: 64
- SC: 31
- ST: 29
Trade Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sl No.||Apprenticeship Training Trade||ITI Trade Name||SC||ST||OBC||Gen||Total|
|One Year Training :|
|3.||Welder ( Gas/Elect.)||Welder||2||2||4||12||20|
|5.||Mason (BC)||Building Construction||2||1||3||9||15|
|6.||Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||2||2||4||12||20|
|7.||Mechanic Refrigerator & Air Conditioning||Mechanic Refrigerator & Air Conditioning||0||0||1||4||05|
|8.||Mechanic Diesel||Mechanic Diesel||2||2||4||12||20|
|9.||Painter (General)||Painter (General)||1||1||2||6||10|
|11.||Instrument Mechanic||Instrument Mechanic||1||1||2||6||10|
|13.||Foundry Man||Foundry Man||0||0||1||4||05|
|One Year Three Months Training :|
|16.||Crane Operator (overhead Steel Industry)||Fresher||0||0||1||4||5|
|Two Years Training|
- 10thclass pass from a recognized board/ University. “or”
- 2 years ITI certificate in any institute recognized by NCVT
Age Limit: Born Between 01-04-1999 to 31-03-2006
- Age relaxation is provided to a person belonging to SC/ST/OBC /Ex-Serviceman and others Candidates as per the rules. (SC/ST 5 years, Ex-Serviceman 2 years)
- Height : 150 cm
- Weight: Not less than 45 kg
- Chest: Not less than 5 cm
- Eye Sight: 6/6 to 6/9 ( 6/9 corrected with glasses)
Selection Process: 1. Written Test 2. Interview 3.Trade Test 4. Medical Exam
Written Test: The written examination of 2 hrs duration would comprise of 100 Multiple Choice Questions on General Science, General Knowledge, and Mathematics.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to log on to www.bhartiseva.com and fill up online application. The Candidates are also requested to upload following good quality/readable documents duly scanned in color in .pdf format only in A4 size & file size up to 200 kb for filling up the online application:-
- Passport size photo of candidates in the light grey background (size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, file size up to 200 kb) in .JPEG/.jpg format.
- SSC/Matriculation (Std.10) mark sheet and proof of date of Birth ( Birth Certificate of Aadhaar Card).
- 8 mark sheet ( where applicable)
- ITI mark sheet.
- Community Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (with non-creamy layer) only to be submitted as per extant policies/regulations in vogue.
- Physical Disability Certificate, if applicable.
- Certificate of son/daughter of Armed Forces Personnel ex-Serviceman, if applicable
- Aadhaar / Pan card / Passport of a candidate or any other identity proof prescribed by Government from time to time ( file size up to 200 kb) in.JPEG/.JPG format.
- Certificate of son daughter of Defence Civilian / Dockyard Employees, if applicable
- Aadhaar Card of the candidate ( Compulsory) ( file size up to 200 kb) in.JPEG/.JPG format.
Self-photograph and photographs of other documents taken from mobile phone/cameras and upload are not acceptable.
Rejection of candidature: candidates are requested to read all instructions carefully & thoroughly before applying online. Their applications/candidature are likely to be rejected on one or more of the following reasons:-
- Incomplete Application.
- Does not possess the prescribed qualification to undergo the Designated Trade Apprenticeship at Naval Dockyard, Mumbai on the closing date of online application.
- Overaged or underaged or Date of Birth not filled or wrongly filled.
- Double or multiple applications submitted.
- Application without a clear photograph, photograph with cap/wearing goggles, Disfigured, unrecognizable or unclear or unidentifiable photo.
- Any other irregularities which may render the candidature of applicant invalid by Admiral Superintendent, Naval Dockyard, and Mumbai.
- Mismatch of the name, father’s name and Date of Birth in online application form with the Class 10th
- Irrelevance between the applied trade and them trade certificate.
- Incorrect Aadhaar Card details provided.
The aspiring candidates are requested to access the website http://www.bhartiseva.com for further details. Applications should be submitted online from 10.02.2018 and the last date for registration of applications is 30.03.2018
Some Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other posts you might be interested in:
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment Online Application Form 2018
- South East Central Railway Recruitment Online Application Form 2018
- RRC ( Railway Recruitment Cell ) Apprentice Online Form 2018
- South Central Railway Recruitment Apprentice form 2018
- West Bengal circle Postman / Mail Guard Online Application Form 2018
- RPF Constable Online Application Form 2018
- RPF Sub Inspector Online Application Form 2018
- Bihar Police Constable & Fireman Online Application From 2018