Railway RRB Group D Recruitment Online Application Form 2018
Name of post: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Group D
Short Information: Railway Recruitment Boards RRB invites online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of various posts of 62907 Group D. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 10-02-2018
- Last Date for Apply Online: 30-03-2018
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee Online: 30-03-2018
- Exam Date: 17-09-2018
- Exam Mode: Online CBT
- For General/OBC:500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
- For SC/ST/OBC: 250/- ((Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only)
- All Category Female: 250/- ((Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only)
- Form Correction Charge: 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
Payment Mode – Online through Gateway (Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking)
Fee Refund Process:
- After the Appear the first stage CBT Examination your exceed amount will be refunded at your bank
- If you have not appeared in CBT Exam amount not be refunded
- Fee Refund for General/OBC Candidates: 400/- ( Rupees Four Hundred only)
- Fee Refund for SC/ST and all Categories Female: 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only)
Vacancy Details: Total no. Of Post 62907
Level 1 Vacancy
RRB Wise Vacancy Details:
- 10th class pass from a recognized board/ University. “or”
- ITI / NAC / NCVT certificate in recognized institute
Age Limit: as on 01/07/2018
- 18-33 Years for all Candidates.
- Age relaxation is provided to a person belonging to SC/ST/OBC /Ex-Serviceman and others Candidates as per the rules. (SC/ST 5 years , OBC 3 years , Ex Serviceman 3 years*)
Pay Scale: Level 01 of 7th CPC Pay Rs. 18000/- Plus other allowances.
Selection Process: 1. Computer Based Test (CBT), 2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
CBT Section Wise Marks: (90 Minutes 100 Question)
|Sl. No.||Section||No. Of Question|
|2.||General Intelligence and Reasoning||30|
|4.||General Awareness and Current Affairs||20|
Computer Based Test: (Syllabus)
All the eligible candidates have to undergo a Computer Based Test on the specified date, time and venue as per the e-call letter to be downloaded by the candidates from the websites of RRBs. The information about the e-call letter download shall be communicated through the websites as well as personal email communication to the candidates.
Total Duration: 90 Min,
No of Questions: 100
Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories: UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST-30%. This percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PWD candidates in case of shortage of PWD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
Question Type and Syllabus:
The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to:
Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Menstruation, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
General Intelligence and reasoning
Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
General Awareness on current affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subjects of importance.
The syllabus under this shall cover the Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of the 10th standard level.
|Lift and Carry||Running||Chance|
|Male||35kg weight for a distance of 100 Meter in 2 Minutes||1000 Meter Running in 04 Minutes 15 sec.||Only for one chance|
|Female||20kg weight for a distance of 100 Meter in 2 Minutes||1000 Meter Running in 05 Minutes 40 sec.||Only for one chance|
Tentative Exam Scheduled:
|Exam Name||Exam Date||Alphabet Details|
|Railway Group D||12-08-2018||A,B,T,Q,O,L,F,E|
The aspiring candidates are requested to access the website http://www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in/ for further details. Applications should be submitted online from 10.02.2018 and the last date for registration of applications is 30.03.2018
Some Important Links
|Download Group D Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download RRB Group D Admit Card||Click Here|
|Check Exam City, Date & Shift, Download SC /ST Travel Pass||Click Here|
|CBT Section Wise Marks Details||Click Here|
|Download Exam Date notice||Click Here|
|Check Form Status||Click Here|
|Update Bank A/c Details and Post Preference||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Edit Application Form||Click Here|
|Payment Verification||Click Here|
|Activate through OTP||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Hindi | English|
|Download Notification||Hindi | English|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other posts you might be interested in:
- South East Central Railway Recruitment Online Application Form 2018
- RRC ( Railway Recruitment Cell ) Apprentice Online Form 2018
- South Central Railway Recruitment Apprentice form 2018
- West Bengal circle Postman / Mail Guard Online Application Form 2018
- RPF Constable Online Application Form 2018
- RPF Sub Inspector Online Application Form 2018
- Bihar Police Constable & Fireman Online Application From 2018