SSC GD Constable Recruitment Online Application Form 2018
Name of post: SSC GD Constable
Short Information: The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open examination for recruitment to the posts of 54953 Constable (GD) General Duty in Delhi Police, CISF, CRPF, BSF, SSB, ITBP, NIA, SSF, and other Various Forces. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 17-08-2018
- Last Date for Apply Online: 30/09/2018
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee Online: 30/09/2018
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Exam Mode: Online CBT
- For General/ OBC: 100/- ( Rupees One Hundred Only)
- For SC/ST/OBC : 0/- (No fee required)
- Payment Mode – Online through Gateway (Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking)
Vacancy Details: Total no. Of Post 54953
Force Wise Vacancy Details:
Education Qualification: Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board/ University.
|Height||170 CMS||165CMS||157 CMS||155CMS|
|Chest||80-85 CMS||76-80 CMS||NA||NA|
|Running||5KM in 24 Minutes||5KM in 24 Minutes||1.6KM in 8.5 Minutes||1.6KM in 8.5 Minutes|
Age Limit: as on 01/08/2018
- 18-23 Years for all Candidates.
- Age relaxation is provided to the person belonging to SC/ST/OBC /Ex-Serviceman and others Candidates as per the rules. (SC/ST 5 years , OBC 3 years , Ex Serviceman 3 years*)
Pay Scale: Rs. 21,700 – 69,100
- Computer Based Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Exam and EyeSight.
Pattern of Computer Based Examination : (Date of examination will be intimated in due course).
All candidates whose online applications are found to be in order will be called to appear in the Computer Based Examination (CBE). The Computer-based examination will consist of one object type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks, with the following composition:
|Part||Subject||Number of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration/ Time Allowed|
|Part -A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||90 Minutes|
|Part -B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
|Part -C||Elementary Mathematics||25||25|
Note: All questions will be Objective Multiple Choice Type. The computer-based examination will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
Syllabus of Online CBT Examination:
General Intelligence & Reasoning: Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities, and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientate memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-series, coding, and decoding, etc.
General Knowledge and General Awareness: component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
Elementary Mathematics: relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Menstruation, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
English/ Hindi: Candidates ability to understand Basic English/ Hindi and his basic comprehension would be tested. The questions in all the above components will be of Matriculation level.
Examination Centre: Click Here
Note I: Candidates selected for appointment are liable to serve anywhere in India.
Note II: 10% vacancies are earmarked for Ex-Servicemen.
The aspiring candidates are requested to access the website https://ssc.nic.in/ for further details. Applications should be submitted online from 17.08.2018 and the last date for registration of applications is 17.09.2018
|Check Answer Key||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Pattern | Syllabus|
|Download Examination Centre||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other posts you might be interested in:
- MP PEB Jail Prahari Recruitment Online Application Form 2018
- South East Central Railway Recruitment Online Application Form 2018
- RRC ( Railway Recruitment Cell ) Apprentice Online Form 2018
- South Central Railway Recruitment Apprentice form 2018
- West Bengal circle Postman / Mail Guard Online Application Form 2018
- RPF Constable Online Application Form 2018
- RPF Sub Inspector Online Application Form 2018
- Bihar Police Constable & Fireman Online Application From 2018